The comprehensive guide to the 2023–2024 ACT test?including 8 genuine, full-length practice tests.
The Official ACT Prep Guide 2023–2024 book includes six authentic ACT tests?all of which contain the optional writing test?so you get maximum practice before your test date.
These full-length practice tests are also available on the Wiley Online Platform and mobile app alongside two additional bonus tests via the PIN code inside, so you can study your official materials anytime, anywhere.*
This guide provides clear explanations for every answer straight from the makers of the ACT to help you improve your understanding of each subject.
- Practical tips and strategies for boosting your score on the English, math, reading, science, and (optional) writing tests
- Eight total practice tests?six in the book, eight online
- 400+ online flashcards to ensure you’re mastering key concepts
- A customizable online test bank
- Expert advice on how to mentally and physically prepare for your test
This edition has been updated with a new practice test, new writing samples and prompts, so you can be sure your materials will set you up for success on today's ACT.
Through the Official Guide, you'll learn what to expect on test day, understand the types of questions you will encounter when taking the ACT, and adopt test-taking strategies that are right for you. By using this guide and its accompanying expansive resources, you can feel confident you'll be ready to do your best!
*Online prep materials valid for one year from PIN code activation.